Our COVID-19 Response
At Atkins & Pearce, the health and safety of our customers and employees has always been of utmost importance. We have a long tradition of safety being our top priority. When COVID-19 hit, we followed this strong tradition and implemented the highest level of hygiene protocols to ensure all of our employees felt comfortable and safe in order to continue to service our loyal customers as best as possible.
We remain cautiously attentive to the COVID-19 recommendations from local, state, federal, and global authorities to ensure we are implementing the latest applicable proposals at our facility. This has allowed us to remain an essential provider to our customers across many industries and help keep our country moving forward. Atkins & Pearce has survived every pandemic and major event in the United States history across the past 203 years, we are committed and confident we will survive this pandemic as well.
We’d like to share the details of the current safety protocols we are taking to keep our employees safe, and ultimately our customers as well. In addition, please see below for an update on our current operating conditions as they are regularly impacting our customers’ open orders.
Current Safety Protocols
- Our facility has limited entry points with installed geo-thermal cameras for temperature monitoring.
- We have limited and restructured our in-person meetings and operations to allow for social distancing.
- Our employees have been equipped with necessary hygiene supplies and have access to readily available supplies for replenishment.
- We have routine cleaning protocols to disinfect between shifts, product transfer, and equipment use.
- Our visitors are limited to outside contractors necessary to help us keep our facility running smoothly; these essential visitors are held to the same safety protocols as our employees.
- We have implemented a strict mask requirement for all employees and essential visitors.
- Our Management Team is operating with an open and high level of detailed communication.
Shipping and Lead Times
Atkins & Pearce is committed to the highest levels of hygiene and encourages our workforce to utilize these same practices at home. Even still, cases are on the rise in our area and several surrounding counties are in the red zone. While our actual positive test rate amongst employees has been low, we continue to see a rise in the number of employees who need to be absent due to COVID-19 like symptoms or possible direct exposure. We strongly urge you to not delay placing orders as we will work with you to find the best solution possible.
In sum, we greatly appreciate our relationship with you and your understanding and cooperation during this extraordinary time. Our team will keep you updated as things continue to evolve. Please do not hesitate to contact us today if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for continuing to trust Atkins & Pearce with your business. Stay healthy and safe!