Enclose® SB is a semi-rigid split braided sleeving with self-closing properties so that the sleeve can accommodate a range of bundle sizes. This sleeving is ideal for environments where removal and re-install is common. It can bend with the wire harness without splitting. It is rated to 125°C and ensures no heat or moisture trapping due to its porous surface.
Enclose® SB is currently unavailable for purchase online; please contact us to learn more about this particular product.
- Offers a seamed design for installation over connectors/fittings; ideal use where wire breakouts are inevitable.
- Operating Temperature: -70°C to 125°C.
- REACH and RoHS Compliant
- Wrappable and serviceable entry ensures bundle integrity and protects wires from abrasion and trapped moisture.
- UL Temperature Approved
- UL VW-1 Approved (Horizontal)
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance
|MONOFILAMENT DIAMETER||ASTM D-204||0.009"|
|MULTIFILAMENT||ASTM D-6612||1200 DENIER|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY||ASTM D-792||1.38|
|MOISTURE ABSORPTION||ASTM D-570||0.1% - 0.2%|
|FLAMMABILITY||FMVSS 302||SELF EXTINGUISHING, TYPE B|
|FLAMMABILITY||SAE J 369-89||PASS|
|FLUID RESISTANCE||SAE J2 192||100% TENSILE RETENTION|
|FLUID RESISTANCE||MIL-I-23053||100% TENSILE RETENTION|
|LOW TEMP FLEXIBILITY||MIL-DTL-23053E||-70°C|
|HEAT AGE @ 168 HRS||ES-AC35-1A303-AA||PASS|
|HEAT AGE @ 3,000 HRS||ES-AC35-1A303-AA||PASS|
|ABRASION||SAE ARP 1536A||MIN 45,000 Cycles|
|TML||ASTM E-595 AT 10-5 TORR||0.19%|
|CVCM||ASTM E-595 AT 10-5 TORR||0.00%|
|WVR||ASTM E-595 AT 10-5 TORR||0.16%|
|MELT POINT||482°F (250°C)|
|MAXIMUM CONTINUOUS||257°F (125°C)|
|MINIMUM CONTINUOUS||-94°F (-70°C)|