Suflex® Silicone Rubber-HD
Suflex® Silicone Rubber-HD fiberglass sleeving consists of a silicone elastomer securely bonded to its supporting fiberglass braid. It is designed to remain flexible over operating temperature extremes of -75°C to 200°C. Suflex® Silicone Rubber-HD provides top performance in high temperature applications where no other sleeving can be used.
- High durometer rating, providing excellent abrasion resistance and rigidity.
- Designed to maintain flexibility over wide operating temperature extremes, -75°C to 200°C.
- Resistant to ozone, corona, radiation, moisture, compression set, weathering, fungus, and chemical attack.
- 15 kV grade available by request.
- Specialty colors available by request.