Suflex® Acryflex®-F fiberglass sleeving is a Class F electrical insulation, manufactured by impregnating and coating a finely braided fiberglass sleeving with a dielectric film of acrylic resin. This sleeving is recommended as a universal coated sleeving for all thermal requirements from Class 105°C through Class 155°C.
Suflex® Acryflex®-F sleeving has superior mechanical and electrical properties, providing its rated dielectric strength during and after the most severe handling in your application.
- Compatible with most magnet wire coatings such as polyester, acrylic, polyamide, polyimide, epoxy and phenolic.
- Resistant to oils, acids, alkalis and most organic solvents.
- Bends without cracking at -25°C.
- Grade C3 available for space factor insulation.
- VW-1 Flame Rating (Grade C3) under File #E15253
- BENA TF-1 Type 6
- MIL-I-3190/3 (Grade A)
- UL File #563446
|Grade A||Grade B||Grade C-1||Grade C-2||Grade C-3|
|7,000 V+||4,000 V+||2,500 V+||1,500 V+||1,500 V-|