Expandable Braided Sleeving
Your high-quality cables, wires, hoses, and wire assemblies operate in high-demand applications exposed to significant twisting, bending, abrasion, and other environmental stressors. Versatile and cost-effective sleeving solutions organize and protect those components to maximize their life spans and benefits. Atkins & Pearce can help your company achieve those goals as a leading manufacturer of expandable braided sleeving engineered to deliver exceptional performance, value, and aesthetics.Contact Us to Learn More
- Material Types: PET, ECTFE, Nylon, PEEK, PFA, and PPS
- 10 families with various sizes available of our MONOFLEX® brand
- 2 families with various sizes available of our ENCLOSE® brand
- Flame Retardant and Fray Resistant options available
- Color variety options available on many items
- All items are halogen free and REACH and RoHS compliant
Showing 1–12 of 13 results
Our Braided Wire Sleeving Options
Save time by shopping with a trusted supplier that solves your need for extensive product selection and application versatility. We proudly provide various materials and sizes to help you bring numerous projects to life. Each is halogen-free per IEC 61249-2-21 and REACH- and RoHS-compliant for global sales ability.
Our flagship MONOFLEX® offers unmatched variety with 10 different styles.
The MONOFLEX PET-based series features durable polyethylene terephthalate (PET) materials with excellent abrasion and heat resistance. We engineer these for superb performance to meet differing demands. Options include:
- MONOFLEX PET, a popular choice with high expandability and viability for operating temperatures up to 125 degrees Celsius (257 degrees Fahrenheit).
- MONOFLEX PET HD, featuring heavy-duty construction with larger filaments that boost its impact resistance and coverage.
- MONOFLEX PET TW, with tightly woven PET construction for improved coverage, snag resistance, and density.
- MONOFLEX PET FR NF, developed to combine flame retardance and fray resistance up to 125 degrees Celsius (257 degrees Fahrenheit).
- MONOFLEX PET NF, an expandable nonfray braided sleeving ideal for easy scissor cutting in the field without residues or flaking.
- MONOFLEX PET FR, our flame-retardant braided wire sheathing constructed with thermoplastic polyester for high expandability and easy installation and withstands heat up to 125 degrees Celsius (257 degrees Fahrenheit).
We also offer MONOFLEX in other construction materials, including:
- MONOFLEX PPS, a self-extinguishing, lightweight Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) braided sleeving, perfect for applications where chemical resistance and low absorption are crucial.
- MONOFLEX PEEK, with chemically resistant thermoplastic Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) material that withstands temperatures up to 260 degrees Celsius (500 degrees Fahrenheit), enabling it to withstand multiple sterilization methods for thousands of cycles.
- MONOFLEX HT, a unique self-extinguishing solution made with ethylene chlorotrifluoroethylene (ECTFE) for reduced outgassing and increased impact strength.
- MONOFLEX PFA, featuring perfluoro alkoxy alkane with exceptional chemical, UV and heat resistance for performance in operating environments up to 260 degrees Celsius (500 degrees Fahrenheit).
These lightweight braided textile sleeves are for challenging applications requiring robust protection against trapped moisture and abrasive environments. They’re also ideal for use where frequent removal and replacement occur. Standard ENCLOSE® features a seamed design that allows for effortless installation and excellent coverage. ENCLOSE SB is a split-braid solution that bends to fully envelop various bundle sizes and self-close without extra reinforcements. Both are RoHS- and REACH-compliant and UL Temperature-rated, and they can withstand operating temperatures up to 125 degrees Celsius (257 degrees Fahrenheit).
FLEX-TUFF® is the solution for demanding abrasive environments where heat and moisture dissipation are critical. This heavy-duty material features an open-weave design to facilitate complete drainage and is also exceptionally hydrocarbon-resistant. Atkins & Pearce manufactures this in numerous shades, ideal for creating color-coded wiring configurations.
Custom Flexible Cable Sleeves
Innovation drives companies like yours forward. Atkins & Pearce is the strategic business partner you can rely on for help bringing unique goods to life with experience, expertise, and product success support. Our in-depth manufacturing capabilities, materials knowledge, and design advice transform ideas into realities with custom braided wire solutions.
Relevant Industries and Use Cases for Our Expandable Braided Textile Sleeves
Our expandable braided wire sleeves create value for numerous manufacturing industries and use cases, including:
- Heavy equipment
Partner With Atkins & Pearce for Expandable Braided Sleeving
Work with an experienced partner valuing innovation, integrity, and service to help you create and deliver high-quality solutions to your customers.
Buy available stock online today, or contact a team member for ordering advice and custom-design quotes.