Electrical Sleeving & Tubing
Electrical wire assemblies need robust protection against abrasion, temperature, and other application stressors to maximize their value and prevent hazards. High-quality sleeving and tubing promote organization, safety, and extended cable life spans. Atkins & Pearce is a market-leading innovator, manufacturer, and supplier of electrical wire protection sleeves, ready to help your business achieve these goals.Contact Us to Learn More
- Coating Types: Silicone, Acrylic, and Vinyl
- 12 families with various sizes available of our Ben-Har® brand
- 12 families with various sizes available of our Suflex® brand
- Various dielectric strength options available on many items
- Many products offered in several color options
- All items are RoHS and TSCA compliant
Showing 1–12 of 25 results
Our Coated Sleeving for Wires
Our sleeving is RoHS- and TSCA-compliant for global use. These solutions meet industry standards including those from the Underwriters Laboratories (UL), National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), ASTM International, and several military specifications. Atkins & Pearce is ISO 9001:015 certified for quality assurance.
The Ben-Har® series features various construction materials for application flexibility. Options, attributes, and use cases vary and include:
- ST heat-treated fiberglass with a rounded shape and low organic content for compact, high-temp environments.
- Ex-Flex® fray-resistant fiberglass with exceptional flexibility and Ex-Flex 1500 heat-treated heavy-wall sleeving for appliance manufacturing and high-temperature applications.
- Acryl fiberglass coated with dielectric polyacrylate resin for transformers, motor leads and crossovers, and NEMA Class F electrical systems at 155 degrees Celsius (311 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 1062 high-heat-rated fiberglass with silicone resin for flexibility and sustained bends in complex wiring configurations in automobile and aerospace design.
- 1258 unsupported silicone rubber sleeving with excellent brittleness resistance and insulation capabilities.
- 1151-FR flame-retardant silicone rubber-coated fiberglass that stretches to provide a snug fit that’s ideal for high-voltage electrical insulation.
- 1151-FRB abrasive-resistant flame-resistant fiberglass for aircraft wiring and circuit insulation.
- 1151-XL-FR1 rubber-coated fiberglass sleeving with UL W-1 flammability rating for coil lead, power supply wire assemblies, and transformers.
- 1151-HW featuring integrated silicone rubber that expands without cracking the coating for transformers and terminal insulation.
- 1151-XL-200 reinforced fiberglass coated with silicone rubber for abrasive, heavy-duty applications like motor leads and transformers.
- 1151-XL-240 silicone rubber-coated fiberglass ideal for high-temperature insulation in automobile braking systems, aerospace wiring, and industrial machinery.
Atkins & Pearce Suflex® features numerous construction materials for various applications.
The Suflex Astra® is extruded polyvinyl chloride (PVC) capable of consistent performance in various temperature environments, depending on the product. Options in this series include:
- Astra 701 general-purpose tubing with outstanding flexibility and high dielectric strength for airborne machinery, motorcycles and more.
- Astra 703/105, which meets UL VW-1 flammability ratings and maintains integrity with 180-degree bends, perfect for consumer goods and small appliances.
- Astra 077 with good oil resistance and excellent low-temp flexibility for aircraft and recreational vehicle applications.
- Astra 601 high-visibility electrical wire protection sleeve to see color-coded wires encased within for missiles, aircraft, and snow machines.
Additional Suflex choices include:
- Acrylflex®-F Class F-rated sleeving for universal use in transformers, welding equipment, electronic circuits and motors.
- Acrylflex VPI engineered for impregnation with maximum absorption in applications like dip-tank operations.
- Flexicone® 200 flexible silicone rubber and fiberglass bonded braid perfect for harsh airborne environments and heat-generating devices.
- Flexicone VPI tightly woven double-wall sleeving that’s fray-resistant for high-voltage transformers, aircraft wiring and high-temp settings.
- Silverflex® heat-treated and dyed fiberglass for heat-generating and low-voltage applications like consumer appliances.
- Flat Braid lightweight and thin-walled fiberglass sleeve for creating space between conductors or as tying tape.
- Silicone Rubber-HD securely bonded fiberglass and silicone with an extended operating temperature range for aerospace and military applications.
- Vinylglas® bonded sleeving featuring fiberglass and PVC for outstanding flexibility in generators, motors, circuits, transformers, and more.
Motor On® features braided fiberglass construction coated and impregnated with acrylic resin for dielectric properties. We designed it to meet motor repair shop needs for affordable, high-performance, insulative sleeving. It offers easy wire insertion and compatibility with many motor repair uses.
Custom Electrical Sleeving and Tubing
Atkins & Pearce offers in-house custom design support for unique applications. Our engineering teams will craft a precise protection solution when your needs go beyond an off-the-shelf product. Connect with an expert to discuss your project and discover how we can help.
Trust Atkins & Pearce for Insulation Sleeves for Wire
Deliver value to your customers by accessing over 200 years of history, expertise, service, innovation, and quality.
Contact us for a product quote, advice, or design support on customized solutions.